PRP injection is a procedure that uses a person’s own blood to extract growth factors that when injected back to the skin will promote rejuvenation by volume enhancement, fading of age spots, skin tightening and wrinkle softening. Platelets are an excellent source of human growth factors, and they are the primary source of growth factors in acute wound healing. Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) preparations have been shown to enhance early healing, in both animal and human models, in a transient way. Since the product being injected is 100% autologous (natural and derived from the same patient) with no animal or synthetic products, there is no risk of allergic reactions. Side effects with this procedure are minimal and transient such as slight swelling, redness, bruising or pain that resolve within a few days. The effects are visible within 3 weeks and last 12-18 months.
PRP can help with:
- Tired-looking eyes
- Dark circles under the eyes
- Loose skin (wrinkled/crepey skin)
- Aged hands
At Lemore Clinic we only use FDA and Health Canada-Approved standardized systems. Currently we are using RegenKit®
- The A-PRP prepared with the Regen device has a very low level of contaminants.
- Red blood cells are removed at 99.7 %.
- The white blood cell level is drastically reduced, with a preferential depletion (96.7 %) of the pro- inflammatory granulocytes. The remaining white blood cells are mostly lymphocytes and monocytes.
|Blood Vol Per Tube||PRP Vol Per Tube||Platelet Recovery||RBC Depletion||Platelet Concentration Factor (Native)|